How to join up
Book a 30minute No Sweat Consultation with one of our coaches who will guide you through what the best course of action is to reach your goals. Fill in the form below and one of our coaches will call you to arrange a convenient date and time.
What to expect?
During the No Sweat Consultation you will meet one of our coaches at the gym who will discuss your goal, including nutrition if you are interested in improving this. He/she will then discuss the different types of training options that we offer to help you best reach your goals.
For the Functional Fitness Sessions join Our Free Trial Session on either a Saturday Morning at 11:30 or Tuesday morning at 09:30,
After this session you may attend a second intro session on the Sunday at a arranged time (For this 2nd intro session a membership will need to be purchased before).
Heres a overview of the 2 sessions:
Before the end of Intro Sessions, these concepts should be crystal clear to the new member…
• THE XFFIT EXPERIENCE & OUR CULTURE – Special relationship between coach & member!
• THE IMPORTANCE OF COACHING & COMMUNITY – What makes XFFIT standout!
• MY FIRST FEW MONTHS AT XFFIT – Be smart, have fun and learn the moves!
• APPROACHING THE WORKOUTS & SCALING – We always adjust workouts to the individual!
• MECHANICS CONSISTENCY INTENSITY (MCI) – Learn first, practice next, then grow!
• QUESTIONS? ALWAYS ASK COACH – We are always here for you!
Athletes should leave Intro Course with a basic understanding and practice of our core movements. We do not expect athletes to master and remember every movement.
• SQUATS – Air Squat and Front Squat / Demonstrate the OHS
• PRESSES – Strict Press and Push Press / Demonstrate the Push Jerk
• DEADLIFTS – Deadlift / Demonstrate how carries over into Clean
• CLEAN & SNATCH – Hang Power variety / Demonstrate Power & Full
• BIKE/ROW/SKI – Basic Technique / Getting On & Off / Moving the Machine
• KETTLEBELL, RING ROW, BURPEE, JUMP ROPE, BOX JUMP – The Basics!
We also run an indoor/outdoor Bootcamp 3 times a week.
These sessions are great for beginners and intermediates. They do not involve weight lifting.
Expert coaching & Great Fun!
To Book Your Free Trial session/ Intro or Bootcamp use button below