How are we adapting the gym to be COVID safe?
We are working closely to the guidelines produced by active UK and the government to ensure that our gym is COVID safe.
- Our class numbers have been reduced to a maximum of 7 to ensure that all members can apply social distancing of 2m as per government guidelines - and respect the no sharing of equipment during classes.
- Government guidelines state there should be no sharing of equipment in a class setting - so during our workouts we have invested in extra equipment to ensure that all participants have their own plates, bars...
- Class participants will work at clearly marked out stations and have their own allocated area to ensure the 2m social distancing can take place.
- Classes have been spaces out to ensure cleaning can take place between classes
- We are ensuring maximum ventilation as per government guidelines during class settings
- All stations will have their own hand sanitiser and cleaning products
- Coaches will wear a visor so they can move around more freely but will still respect maximum social distancing possible whilst giving instructions and cues for good form.
- We are minimising the need to move around the gym during class as much as possible to again ensure social distancing is met.
- The gym will have signage reminding our members to use handsanitiser, social distance and wash hands.